Fullness is a house of prayer.
Our desire is for each person, family and ministry at Fullness to be seeking God’s heart through fervent, Spirit-led prayer.
Prayer is essential to the advancement of the Kingdom of God in our families, our church, our city, our nation, and the world.
Prayer Ministry Opportunities
We would love for you to partner with us in prayer! Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Moms in Prayer for Prodigals - This is a women’s prayer group open to those women who have a prodigal in their lives. The ACTS prayer format of Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving and Intercession is used. The Prodigal group meets on Monday afternoons in the Prayer Chapel from 1:30-2:30pm.
- Tuesday Morning Prayer Group - This prayer group provides an opportunity for men and women to worship, share, pray and minister to one another through intercession. Personal ministry is available during this time by emailing Dottie Sullivan. This group meets on Tuesday mornings in the Prayer Chapel from 10:00am-noon.
- Wednesday Evening Personal Ministry – Personal ministry teams are available by appointment. To sign up for an appointment, please look for a sign up card by the prayer box in the foyer each Sunday or email Cyndy James.
- Sunday Morning Pre-Service Prayer – This prayer group is a directed prayer group that meets each Sunday morning at 9:15am in the Sanctuary and is open to everyone. The focus of this group is to pray over the people at Fullness and that morning’s worship service.
- Service Prayer – Each week individuals are scheduled to intercede in the prayer chapel during Sunday morning’s service. If you are interested in serving at Fullness in this capacity, please email Brenda Shoop.
- Altar Ministry – Altar Ministry teams are available to help facilitate and steward the ministry of the Holy Spirit when called upon during Sunday morning services as well as other corporate services.
If you are interested in participating in any of these opportunities or if you are interested in being trained as part of the Altar Ministry Team, please email Andrea Powell.